Anybody else remember this bc this was my absolute fav as a kid
wise bowl of cereal
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten free baking flour (or all-purpose flour)
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it comes together into a dough.
- Remove from the food processor and roll into balls about the size of a small grape.
- Place dough balls on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, shaking the pan once half way through so they don’t burn on one side.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
wow someone makes me these please